On-Line Registration is now available. Before registering for the conference, please read the following policy. If you are ready to start the registration process, then click on the ‘START REGISTRATION’ link below.
- One author can register up to three papers. A full registration is needed for the first accepted paper at the rate of €520 IEEE member, €610 non member, or €280 local Vietnamese affiliated author (it is required that the first author also needs to be Vietnamese affiliated), and an additional registration of €230 per next paper is required.
- The maximum paper length is 7 pages. Authors with more than 5 pages papers should pay for the extra pages (6th or 7th page – €120 charge per page). Papers exceeding 7 pages will not be accepted by EDAS.
- Note that the deadline to register your accepted paper and upload the camera-ready (final) version is the 26th February 2018. Without a full registration, your paper will neither be in the conference proceedings nor appear on the IEEEXplore data base.
- When uploading the final paper, please use PDFXpress checking to ensure compatibility.
- IEEE members need to enter your IEEE membership number on your EDAS profile (if you have not done so) to be able to see the registration member options. You also need to enter it in the note during the registration. Evidence of IEEE member status will be verified post registration.
- In order to issue an invoice for the registration fee, we need the following information at the end of the form: Organisation name – Address (full) – VAT number/TAX ID .