ICT 2019 invites proposals for half or full day Workshops affiliated with the main conference. For a Workshop proposal to be considered for acceptance, the proposed topic needs to be an emerging area in the conference topics, which is not yet covered in the regular sessions. The topic should be timely and significantly important to the technical audience. The proposals will be judged by the ability to introduce the area to large telecommunications community, further develop the area, and help establishing a larger research community beyond the area.
If interested, please submit a (up to 4 pages) proposal, no later than December 31, 2018, via email with the subject line “ICT 2019 Workshop Proposal” to the Workshop Chairs Dr. Ioannis Krikidis ( email@example.com), and Dr. Toktam Mahmoodi (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Each Workshop proposal must include the following:
- The name of the Workshop
- The names, addresses, and short bios of the organizers
- A brief description (up to 1 page) of the technical issues that the Workshop’s focus will be on
- The planned format of the Workshop, including a strategy to facilitate lively discussions and involvement of the attendees
- If applicable, a description of past versions of the Workshop, including dates, organizers, number of submitted/accepted papers, and number of attendees
- An estimate of the expected number of submissions and attendees
- A tentative Call for Papers
- A description of the plans for publicity and Workshop Web site
Important Dates for Workshop Proposals:
- Proposal submission: December 31, 2018
- Notification of proposal acceptance: January 31, 2019